[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 570: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 626: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JustPlainTerror.com • DJ Wicked presents... HARDCORE GALORE!

<  General Mayhem  ~  DJ Wicked presents... HARDCORE GALORE!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Site Admin Posts: 375 Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:02 pm
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK AND ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

http://www.justplainterror.com/hardcoregalore

For immediate release...

DJ Wicked presents... HARDCORE GALORE!

Digging deep into the vaults to unveil a collection of his greatest misses, DJ Wicked delivers Hardcore Galore; an onslaught of Wicked's excerpts, outtakes, and other unofficially released material, including collaborations with special guests such as Crooked I (of Slaughterhouse), 2MEX (of the Visionaries/Project Blowed), and more! Not to mention favorites such as "Napoleon Dynamite vs. DJ Wicked", "Hypnosis", "Emotionally Disturbed", and a jackpot of other choice selections from the past and present.

HARDCORE GALORE is a must have for all die-hard DJ Wicked fans and HipHop purists alike!

Available exclusively on the Nationwide Dazed N' Dirty Tour (with D12 and Potluck), from August 16th through September 26th, 2009! Come out to the show when it hits your city, and show your support by stopping by the merch booth to pick up your copy of HARDCORE GALORE!

For more information about DJ Wicked and the Dazed N' Dirty Tour, visit:
www.JustPlainTerror.com
www.myspace.com/dj_wicked
www.facebook.com/deejaywicked
www.twitter.com/djwicked
Dazed N' Dirty tour: http://tinyurl.com/kjok2o

Last edited by jpt_admin on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:46 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quote Report this post
DAAAAAMN, I NEED THIS CD! IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN GET IT BESIDES AT THE D12/POTLUCK SHOW?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quote Report this post
BUY TWO FOR HIP-HOP!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quote Report this post
@djwicked is Hardcore Galore!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Can't wait to hear it. I like the 3D artwork too.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quote Report this post
User avatar OG Posts: 546 Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:37 pm Location: Portland, OR...the "Hate" Northwest!Website: http://www.JustPlainTerror.com
If you come to any D12/Potluck show on the "Dazed N' Dirty" Tour and purchase a copy of my new "Hardcore Galore" CD, I'll give you one of these DJ Wicked T-shirts for free (while supplies last).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Are there any record stores that carry this CD? I couldn't make it to the show in Detroit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Platinum Records is the only retail music store in Portland that you can purchase the Hardcore Galore CD.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quote Report this post
DJ Wicked's new CD "Hardcore Galore" is now available for purchase online at the Just Plain Terror store. Click on the following link and order your copy today!
http://www.justplainterror.com/hardcoregalore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quote Report this post
User avatar OG Posts: 546 Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:37 pm Location: Portland, OR...the "Hate" Northwest!Website: http://www.JustPlainTerror.com
I'm offering this 2 for 1 special during the month of October.
Peace,
-DJ Wicked

DJ Wicked's special (2 for 1) Halloween offer....

For the remainder of the month of October, if you order a copy of my new "Hardcore Galore" CD, I'll also throw in a free copy of my "Just Plain Terror" HipHop Halloween Mix CD!

Not only is that a $12 savings, but you'll also be receiving the ultimate Halloween Mix CD for your upcoming Halloween party!

Click on the following link and place your order now! Act fast to ensure you'll receive your order by Halloween!

http://www.justplainterror.com/hardcoregalore/

Peace,
-DJ WIcked

Digging deep into the vaults to unveil a collection of his greatest misses, DJ Wicked delivers Hardcore Galore; an onslaught of Wicked's excerpts, outtakes, and other unofficially released material, including collaborations with special guests such as Crooked I (of Slaughterhouse), 2MEX (of the Visionaries/Project Blowed), and more! Not to mention favorites such as "Napoleon Dynamite vs. DJ Wicked", "Hypnosis", "Emotionally Disturbed", and a jackpot of other choice selections from the past and present. HARDCORE GALORE is a must have for all die-hard DJ Wicked fans and HipHop purists alike!

"Just Plain Terror" provides over an hour of cutting edge Underground Hip Hop, as well as a fierce selection of Old School Hip Hop favorites, all blended together with eerie sound effects and creepy dialog from classic horror movies and such. However, it wouldn't be complete if it wasn't sprinkled with a dose of Wicked's "supernatural" scratching skills that even the dead will appreciate! Watch out!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quote Report this post
This is my favorite dj wicked cd of them all!