[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 570: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 626: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JustPlainTerror.com • Tash, Prince Po, TC Izlam, DJ Wicked & more. 11/19/09

<  Events  ~  Tash, Prince Po, TC Izlam, DJ Wicked & more. 11/19/09

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quote Report this post

Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 8:00pm

Crown Room (NW 4th & Davis) - Portland, OR

Tash from Tha Alkoholiks, Prince Po of Organized Konfusion, Main Flow of Mood, Black Silver of Analog Brothers, DaiN, TC Izlam and DJ Wicked!

8pm. $6. 21+ - The Crown Room (205 NW 4th Ave)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quote Report this post
Sorry homie, When I re-made that flier last week it didnt have you on it...
Quote:

Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 8:00pm

Crown Room (NW 4th & Davis) - Portland, OR

Tash from Tha Alkoholiks, Prince Po of Organized Konfusion, Main Flow of Mood, Black Silver of Analog Brothers, DaiN, TC Izlam and DJ Wicked!

8pm. $6. 21+ - The Crown Room (205 NW 4th Ave)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quote Report this post
We didn’t have time to squeeze this into the paper, but there are two hip-hop shows of note tonight and tomorrow, both featuring Tash of the Alkaholiks and Prince Po. For this we can thank PDX hip-hop mogul My-G and his faithful companion DJ Wicked, who host tomorrow night’s big show at the Crown Room.

See the flier below for tomorrow’s show info. But if you’re under 21, or just have some free time this evening, howzabout checking out Prince Po, Tash, Black Silver, Main Flow, Kiew Nycon and Sleep at 7 pm tonight at Someone Clothing (2718 SW Kelli).

It’s quite a lineup. I even made a mixtape of ‘em, but it doesn’t seem to be working right now. So here’s a link to the new single from Prince Po and Black Silver. Good stuff.

And as a bonus (because I love you), here’s a new track from My-G. It’s called “We Need Change,” and it was inspired by the 2003 police shooting of Kendra James, a dark chapter in Portland history that gets rightfully mentioned a lot by local MCs and activists.

http://blogs.wweek.com/music/2009/11/18 ... -tomorrow/