[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 570: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 626: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JustPlainTerror.com • Grayskul Bloody Radio

<  Ask DJ Wicked  ~  Grayskul Bloody Radio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:50 am Report this post
Hey wicked are you involved with the new upcoming Grayskul project called Bloody Radio?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:21 pm Report this post
User avatar OG Posts: 546 Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:37 pm Location: Portland, OR...the "Hate" Northwest!Website: http://www.JustPlainTerror.com
Yeah, back in May I did some scratches on a couple of the songs for "Bloody Radio". At that point in time we were sort of rushing to meet deadlines because we were under the impression that Bloody Radio was going to be released this October, therefore I had to knock some shit out under the pressure of time constraints. Come to find out now that Bloody Radio is more than likely going to be pushed back for an early 07' release date, therefore I might actually be able to spend some time doing the cuts on a couple more tracks. We'll see what happens....

Peace.
-Wicked

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:39 pm Report this post
I'm hearing rumors that the bloody radio got pushed back a little bit because Rob the Viking from Swollen Members stepped in at the last minute and agreed to produce at least 3 or 4 beats for the album?